Support Home Page


You can use this system to submit a California Public Records Act (CPRA) request to the California Highway Patrol (CHP), track the request status of your records request, and download responsive records.  To submit a request please select one of the tiles below.  

Requests for records may also be submitted by contacting any CHP office.  For a complete list of offices, please visit our website at

CPRA Request

Submit a public records request to the CHP

PC 832.7 Request

Submit public records request pursuant to Penal Code 832.7

My Records Center

Manage your account, receive messages and information, and download your records.

Public Records Archive